Monday, December 17, 2012

The 3 Muskateers in Denver

This post is way overdue... The first weekend of December I flew to Denver to meet my childhood friends, Anne and Sydney.  Anne is looking at grad school at Denver University and we decided to scope out the city with her.  I have to say, Denver is a pretty cool place - pretty similar to Portland.  This was my second time to visit.  It was so great to spend time with these girls who are such dear friends.  We were together all the time in high school, so our teachers called us the 3 Muskateers.  We don't get to see each other too often since we all live in different states (Texas, Missouri and Oregon), but the time that we do get together is always wonderful.

Here's a recap of the weekend in pictures...

dinner after we all flew in on Friday... a great time to catch up on life

hike at Red Rock on Saturday

the Parade of Lights downtown on Saturday night 

bundled up eating ice cream
 
I even got to see my Baylor friend, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment