Friday, December 18, 2009

You're Hired

It's official! After 2 months of working as a temporary employee at Medical Teams International, I have been hired on as a full-time permanent employee. My job title is Auction and Resource Development Coordinator so I will be working on the Great Adventure Auction when it is in full swing and assisting in the development department during the down times. I am so thankful to have a job, especially since the Portland job market is one of the worst in the country. But more than that, I am ecstatic to be working for such an incredible organization as MTI. It is truly a blessing to be working in the development department for an international organization - my two sweet spots. And the fact that it's a faith-based organization makes it that much better. I couldn't ask for more. This phenomenal opportunity makes me think, "What if this is the reason I came to Portland?" I am confident that this is God's plan for me during this stage of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Mary I am so excited for you, what great news! I am so glad to hear you have found such a wonderful place to work, if we could all get so luck. I can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! And congrats. I'm happy to hear it Mary and very delighted that this means we will ahve you around in PDX for awhile longer. :)

    ReplyDelete