Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CARRIE!

This weekend, my good friend Carrie visited Portland for the first time since she moved away in August. She is currently participating in a fellowship program in Washington DC which has been a great opportunity for her... but I miss her! Carrie and I picked up right where we left off, as if no time had passed at all. She's one of those friends that I can talk to about anything.

It was fun running around the city with her as her appreciation and excitement for Portland rubbed off on me. She kept saying how much she loved the city and misses it which made me realize just how lucky I am to live here. It was a good reminder to not take Portland for granted. Carrie, move back to Portland!!


No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment