Monday, March 23, 2009

The Doctor is Out

Daniel is a part-time intern who works at Murdock two days a week. By part-time I mean that he performs regular intern tasks part of the time and counsels me the other part of the time. He is currently a grad student at George Fox pursuing a masters in marriage and family therapy. So not only do I enjoy having him as a friend to talk to, I get free therapy and he gets to use me as his counseling guinea pig. We've discussed all sorts of topics: relationships, religion, the future, the past, big decisions, little issues. So I've learned a lot about myself (and Daniel has gotten more than an earful). However, my shrink is on Spring Break this week... so here I sit. in the office. on a monday. all by myself. it's cold and rainy outside.

This could be a long week!

2 comments:

  1. How nice to have your own personal counselor! I guess I have Dad, but that doesn't really count.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Seattle this week. There are some really neat shopping sites that Claire can tell you about.

    ReplyDelete